Icfes Instituto Colombiano para la Evaluación de la Educación
Citizen and ICFES Rights and Duties
Citizen duties regarding ICFES
Citizens have the following duties regarding ICFES:
1. Act in good faith, avoiding delaying tactics or effecting false or rash statements and documents, among other behaviours.
2. Be aware of the requirements, procedures and conditions of the service.
3. Take care of the installations and help in maintaining the habitability of ICFES buildings.
4. Be responsible for the good use of the resources provided by the ICFES and follow the schedule for examinations and corresponding procedures.
5. Follow rules and procedures given through this document..
6. Respect the ICFES regulations, as well as the staff providing the services.
7. Sign documents.
8. Provide full information if required.
9. Ensure privacy and security of identification and passwords.
10. Preserve the documents provided.
11. Make suggestions to provide a better service and make flaws known.
Citizen rights regarding ICFES
Citizens have the following rights:
1. To get ICFES services according with the updated regulation.
2. To be free of discrimination on any ground, and the right of intimacy and human dignity.
3. To know information about available services and procedures and their requirements.
4. To be informed about services and procedures costs.
5. To be entitled to confidentiality of information related to the process.
6. To get user-friendly and complete information about requests.
7. To use complaint and suggestion channels, and get answers according to the terms.
8. To present respectful requests to ICFES and obtain a solution according to the terms.
9. To access and use information and communication technologies from ICFES.
10. To get special attention in the case of disability, pregnancy or elderly. (Act 13 Political Constitution).
11. To hold a rights and duties letter to guide the relationship with ICFES.
12. To be treated equally and have access to services and goods, free of discrimination.
13. To officially receive the apologies of authority, in the event of errors made by the institution.
14. To be attended within the given attention hours.
15. To follow the shift system in accordance with the needs of the service.